Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Raining Jane - From Me To You

Can I just say LOVE at first sight!
That’s what I think of when I said pick me pick me to write this blog for

I met these ladies at a community gathering a few years back and I was like...who are those incredible girls!? They are funny, beautiful and 100% wonderful, and that was before I even heard them perform. Later that night I experienced them as a band and I was in deep, becoming an instant super fan. This eclectic rock-folk band out of Los Angeles California rocked my world.  The combination of three part vocal harmony, guitar, percussion, cello, sitar and amazing makes Raining Jane.

Mia, Chaska, Mona and Becky were the first people I called when starting the Feeding the Soul project and right off the bat they were enrolled. I’m so appreciative for these ladies because not only are they talented and lovely they reflect the true meaning of contribution.  Whether it’s helping aid Haiti, being instruments for fire relief victims or empowering and inspiring young girls to find their voices at
Rock n’ Roll Camp for Girls La these ladies have heart and know the true sense of giving and community.

Find these beautiful women on tour with Sara Bareilles soon! 

So “FROM ME TO YOU”
Feeding the Soul is so blessed and grateful to share space with you Raining Jane.
Love~
Vallie


No comments:

Post a Comment