Thursday, November 25, 2010

Dawn Mitschele - Thanks Giving

Vallie, Cat and I want to wish you a family-filled, friend-filled, love-filled, turkey(to-furkey)-filled Thanksgiving! There are so many wonderful things to be thankful for...YOU being one of them. We are so thankful that you see our dream and you actively participate in it. We love our life of service and because you support us YOU must love a life of service too. So thank you!

Another thing we are thankful for is Dawn Mitschele! On a personal level there is so much I could say about this beautiful soul...from mini-tours in mini-vans to a New Years in silence but the bottom line is...I can't picture my life without her. I can't picture where I would be without her energy and LoVE in my life. She is a complete lesson in LoVE...and without her voice as a sound track I would be in a world NOTHING like the one I am in. Geeesh. Can you tell I adore her?

On a professional level...YES PLEASE!!! Grab some Dawn Mitschele when you awake in the morning with tea, or have a meal from our cook-book-lette while listening to her gracefullness (it helps me in the kitchen) or even best, get ready for the clubs with the rapping of Diz Miz. :) She is the complete package.

We love you Dawn! Thank you for blessing us with your song "Thanks Giving"...it is an honor and a privilege to have you be a part of the FTSF team and our compilation CD!
Come join us at our CD Release Party to see Dawn live!

Friends, what a beautiful day to listen to Dawn Mitschele's Thanks Giving song!

In LoVE and thankfulness,
~Melissa
http://www.dawnmitschele.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment