Wednesday, October 27, 2010

"Brothers & Brothers for Brothers"

Inviting The Smart Brothers to perform with The Makepeace Brothers to raise money for the Big Brothers Big Sisters of San Diego County, was one of my most favorite "creative generosity" twists. I actually sat in my room a few months back and laughed out loud thinking how clever I was. hahaha...who would have thought it would have been so much fun...I DID. I DID. That is why we did it.

There is something magical that happens in a room full of people when you say "Thanks for choosing to be here...because you're here you are contributing to _______."
It's like everyone sits up a little taller, smiles a little wider, and sings a little louder. That has been my view anyway. It's been amazing to watch.

If you don't know The Smart Brothers yet, I invited you to check them out. Their sound is like no other and they are all so very talented....it's truly mesmerizing how they come together so beautifully.
Cute as can be too.


And how about our dear friends The Makepeace Brothers!!! They sing and dance right into your heart. I thought I discovered them 3 years ago and then later realized they were a HUGE part of my community of friends already. I still say I discovered them. :)


Do your ears a favor and take a listen to the "Thank You" song written for The Feeding the Soul Foundation.
YES! This will be on our CD....BEST CD EVER!

Big Brothers Big Sisters of San Diego County, we honor you for all the work you do to bring one on one relationships to children in need of them. THANK YOU!
Didn't make it to the show? Doesn't mean you can't donate or volunteer for BBBS San Diego!

Thank you to The Makepeace Brothers & The Smart Brothers and YOU!
In Music & Contribution,
~Melissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment